- Education Leaders' Network
Education Leaders' Network
About the Network
The Education Leaders’ Network was formed in 2015.
Victorian public TAFE/dual-sector university executive/senior-level staff who have educational responsibility for the delivery of teaching and learning programs.
The network provides:
- Advice and guidance to the VTA on matters regarding the educational policy landscape and strategy on behalf of their Institute.
- A forum for informed discussion on improving educational excellence and workforce development.
- Opportunities for the sharing of implicit and explicit knowledge relating to areas of common interest.
- Collaborates with other special interest groups and networks on matters related to educational excellence.
- Influences and informs policy decisions.
- A forum for the exploration of opportunities for proactive, collaborative research, activities, and partnerships.
- Joint sharing, review, and development of strategies to improve outcomes for public TAFE providers and learners.
The network will aim to hold four general meetings each year.
Member representatives will have the capacity to nominate a proxy in the event they cannot participate in network meetings.
All meetings are on a Friday from 10.30 am – 2.30 pm at the VTA office or online via MS Teams