- Community and Industry Engagement Network
Community and Industry Engagement Network
About the Network
The Community and Industry Engagement Network was formed in 2009.
The Terms of Reference are:
- The sharing of implicit and explicit knowledge relating to areas of common interest for public TAFE and adult community providers.
- The exploration of opportunities for innovation.
- Identification of business development skills sets to enhance ongoing workforce development for TAFE staff.
- Providing professional development for business development staff.
- Strengthening partnerships in a competitive environment.
- Encouraging collaboration between public and adult community providers.
The network aims to:
achieve organisational cultural shift at multiple levels by building a business culture in teaching areas to achieve flexibility and responsiveness;
acknowledge the complexities of our organisations;
achieve internal change management; and
maximise competitive advantages and demonstrate successes.
Membership of the Network
Victorian public TAFE and adult community providers and staff with business development responsibilities coupled with organisational decision-making authority, and business development contract management staff.
A representative of the Victorian TAFE Association (VTA).
Co-opted members as agreed by the membership of the network from time to time.
Members will have the capacity to nominate a proxy in the event they cannot participate in Network meetings.