- Board Directors' Resources
Board Directors’ Resources
The resources on these pages have been provided by the Victorian TAFE Association as a resource for the benefit of the Board Directors of TAFE institutes.
They include resources prepared by the Association, as well as information and links to external resources, from legislation to other documents of interest, including:
- A Guide for TAFE Board Directors: a document prepared by the Victorian TAFE Association that brings together information to assist Board Directors in undertaking their role
- Director Training: includes free training spread across six modules, including three webinars prepared and delivered by the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Government Legislation: provides links to relevant Acts of the Victorian and Commonwealth parliaments
- Additional Documents: provides links to ministerial directions, guidelines and related materials