- CLON Home
Copyright Liaison Officer Network
The Copyright Liaison Officer Network formed in 2005. Members include all 12 stand-alone TAFE institutes in the State of Victoria.
The purpose of the Network is to
- Share implicit and explicit knowledge relating to areas of common interest.
- Explore opportunities for innovation in matters related to the management of copyright materials.
- Provide strategic advice to the VTA on matters related to the Agreement between 12 TAFEs and Copyright Agency (CA).
- Implement and monitor systems and processes affecting the CA Agreement.
- Evaluate the outcomes of the Victorian TAFE Monitoring System and institute appropriate improvements to organisational practices.
Tuesday 10 March - BlueJeans (videoconference)
Wednesday 10 June
Thursday 10 September - BlueJeans (videoconference)
Wednesday 2 December
Venue VTA office, L3/478 Albert Street, East Melbourne