- CIEN Home
Community and Industry Engagement Network
About the Network
The Business Development Managers’ Network was formed in early 2009. The Terms of Reference are:
- The sharing of implicit and explicit knowledge relating to areas of common interest for public TAFE and adult community providers.
- The exploration of opportunities for innovation.
- Identification of business development skills sets to enhance ongoing workforce development for TAFE staff.
- Providing professional development for business development staff.
- Strengthening partnerships in a competitive environment.
- Encouraging collaboration between public and adult community providers.
The network aims to
- Achieve organisational cultural shift at multiple levels by building a business culture in teaching areas to achieve flexibility and responsiveness.
- Acknowledge the complexities of our organisations
- Achieve internal change management
- Maximise competitive advantages and demonstrate successes.
Membership of the Network
- Victorian public TAFE and adult community providers and staff with business development responsibilities coupled with organisational decision making authority, and business development contract management staff.
- A representative of the Victorian TAFE Association (VTA).
- Co-opted members as agreed by the membership of the network from time to time.
Members will have the capacity to nominate a proxy in the event they cannot participate in Network meetings.
For meeting agendas, notes and papers, please login to access the Members' Page.