- BDMN Home
Business Development Managers' Network
About the Network
The Business Development Managers’ Network was formed in early 2009. The Terms of Reference are:
- The sharing of implicit and explicit knowledge relating to areas of common interest for public VET providers.
- The exploration of opportunities for innovation.
- Identification of business development skills sets to enhance ongoing workforce development for VET staff.
- Strengthening partnerships in a competitive environment.
The network aims to
- Achieve organisational cultural shift at multiple levels by building a business culture in teaching areas to achieve flexibility and responsiveness.
- Acknowledge the complexities of our organisations
- Achieve internal change management
- Maximise competitive advantages and demonstrate successes.
Membership of the Network
- Victorian public provider staff with business development responsibilities coupled with organisational decision making authority.
- A representative of the Victorian TAFE Association (VTA).
- Co-opted members as agreed by the membership of the network from time to time.
Members will have the capacity to nominate a proxy in the event they cannot participate in network meetings.
Friday 15 September, 10am - 2.00pmVenue: VTA office, Level 3/478 Albert Street, East Melbourne unless otherwise noted.
Conference 'Strategic Partnerships'
Tuesday 14 November, 9am - 3.40pm
Venue: Melbourne Polytechnic Conference Centre, Cramer Street, Preston
The conference program will be released in mid September.
For meeting agendas, notes and papers, please login to access the Members' Page.
03 9269 1152
03 9925 5462